Share ideas with
Click on the link below to see a graphical representation of the
Chicopee River Basin. The map is comprised of six layers.
Map of the Chicopee River Basin
- Base Layer - The towns that comprise the Chicopee River Basin.
- Boundary Layer - The exterior boundary of the Basin.
- Watershed Layer - Represented by tan.
- Forest Layer - Represented by green.
- Water Layer - This blue layer shows the rivers, streams, lakes and ponds found in the Chicopee River Basin.
- All Layers - To see all the layers at once "Click" on the white square in the legend.
- To remove a layer from your view - "Click" that layer in the legend once. Or "click" on a different layer.
- Return to the Map Page by "Clicking" on the link at the bottom.